Internship - Robotic Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Lemvos is developing autonomous robotic vessels for the marine industry and is currently looking for skilled students that are wanting to do an internship/working student in the robotics field.
We are seeking skilled and motivated roboticists with a passionate hands-on, can-do attitude. You will join a young international team with a wide range of engineering experience.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing ROS2 nodes, launch files and scripts
- Evaluate different ROS2 packages
- Test and deploy code on both a simulated environment and directly onboard our vessel
- Expand the capabilities of our simulation environment
- Troubleshooting issues during lab and in-field tests
- Working towards a bachelor's or master's study in CS, Mechatronics, Robotics, or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with ROS/ROS2
- Strong Python skills
- Good Linux skills
- Experience with C/C++ is considered advantageous
- Experience with Micro-ROS is beneficial
- Work in a structured and proactive manner
- Good documentation and communication skills in English
- Strong list of personal projects is considered advantageous
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High level of responsibility allowing for strong development of technical skills
- Access to electronics lab and mechanical workshop for after-hours personal projects
- Friday evening beers
If you're interested, we would love to hear from you. Send us a short list of personal and university projects along with your CV.
Lemvos develops small Autonomous Surface Vessels for a range of applications including remote observation, security, surveying and infrastructure inspection as well as a mothership for Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV).
vor 4 Wochen
vor 15 Wochen
vor 35 Wochen
vor 40 Wochen
vor 67 Wochen
Dahlia Robotics GmbH
vor 85 Wochen